ETA: I took Eli to his 4 month well-child appointment today. He's doing great, weighs 15 lbs, 10 oz, and is 26 1/4 inches long.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Eli is 4 Months Old
Eli is 4 months old and for the most part is a fun and easy baby. Our only problem with him happens between the hours of 8-1o PM. He just refuses to go to sleep for the night. We haven't figured out yet why this is the only time he's so fussy or what to do about it, but we're leaning toward trying CIO real soon. On a happier note, he *loves* his exersaucer and taking baths. He is very ticklish and has an extremely contagious laugh. He also seems to never get bored of watching Colin. His 4 month well-child appointment is on Wednesday, so I'll update his weight and length then.
ETA: I took Eli to his 4 month well-child appointment today. He's doing great, weighs 15 lbs, 10 oz, and is 26 1/4 inches long.





ETA: I took Eli to his 4 month well-child appointment today. He's doing great, weighs 15 lbs, 10 oz, and is 26 1/4 inches long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So cute! Can't believe how much he looks like Chris and Colin! LOL 4months already? Where does time go?
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetheart!
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable and his little personality really shows in his photos! Hope to see you guys sometime soon.
ReplyDelete