Wednesday, March 30, 2011

An Attempt to Catch Up

I have fallen woefully behind on my blog updates. I mean, I completely skipped blogging about our awesome trip to Florida - I got some great shots and we had so much fun. But that's all I'm gonna say about that because I've decided I just need to move on. So here's a quick overview of the last few weeks.

Colin celebrated his birthday at school and decorated a birthday banner that is all about him at 4. Chris helped him fill it out because, let's be honest, his handwriting is way better than mine.


For St. Patrick's Day we dressed in green and went to a TPG party. The boys had a great time running around with all the other boys like a pack of wild dogs. Before we left, I made them do a craft since I volunteered to cut out a gazillion clovers and strips of green tissue paper. Good times!



Since winter has returned, I brought up our easel and had the boys paint one afternoon. I actually think it's the first time I've let Eli paint (he has a tendency to make a break for the carpet or walls with markers so paint has freaked me out). The boys *loved* it.


Eli has been experimenting with new hairstyles.


Colin's class painted animals inspired by the book "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?", by Eric Carle. They were then put on display at the Way Public Library in Perrysburg. He was very proud of his frog which he painted blue (his favorite color). I was impressed that his animal was the only one with eyes. Way to be anatomically correct (kinda)!


Hoping to keep up with the blog a little better so I can avoid another recap post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment