At 5 months, Logan is my smallest baby weighing in at only 14.4 pounds (his brothers were weighing 2-3 lbs. more at this age). He is a very happy, go-with-the-flow baby. He loves going new places and meeting new people. He loves watching his brothers, other kids, or actually, anything that's going on around him. The other day I took the 3 boys outside to take a picture and I couldn't get Logan to look at the camera because he was too focused on the grass. He's getting stronger everyday but still can't quite sit on his own and chooses not to roll from back to front. He loves playing in his exersaucer and is enjoying tummy time more. He's grabbing at toys to put in his mouth and scoots on his tummy to get to things out of his reach. He has started eating solid foods. He is not the biggest fan of rice cereal and sometimes completely rejects it. But he seems to like oatmeal and I'm excited to start him on fruits and veggies in a few weeks. Logan has been enjoying the beautiful weather as much as the rest of us. He loves to be outside, going for walks, and riding in his Baby Bjorn while I run errands.
After watching his cradle cap and eczema come back while we were in Florida, despite continuing to omit dairy from my diet, I was happy to see that it did not get worse when I started eating milk-products again, and I'm thrilled to say that it has almost completely cleared up with our Spring-y weather.
The only complaint I have is that his sleep schedule is a little wacky. He's still waking up at night to eat once and sometimes wakes up additional times and needs help falling back to sleep. His naps are not on a strict schedule yet either because if he sleeps through the night he'll wake up for the day earlier than if he wakes at night to eat. However, I'm trying to let the sleep scheduling go a little bit until he's ready for sleep training and then, hopefully we'll be able to figure out a good sleep schedule for him. In the meantime, I'll just enjoy that he's happy when I'm not trying to get him to sleep.

good group of boys you got there, love the updates and pictures.
ReplyDeleteLOVE all the pictures of our sweet Logan!! Nana and papa miss you!!
ReplyDelete