Monday, October 8, 2012

Logan is 11 months

With only a few hours left until Logan's first birthday, I figured I should at least put up a short post with his 11 month pictures (I may have also gotten a little nudge to do so from a certain great-grandma ;) ). At 11 months, Logan was doing most of the same - working on getting more teeth (he still only had 2!) practicing walking, wrestling his brothers, trying new foods, learning a few new words and getting into trouble. I swear, I have had to move more things for this kid than the other two combined! All of our CDs and DVDs have had to move to the basement, all of our books have been stacked on top of bookshelves, and if there is a power cord or an uncovered outlet, Logan has an uncanny way of finding them - even if they're hidden behind a massive piece of furniture. He's just so happy when he's making mischief though - it's so cute and I can't help but laugh (most of the time).

 
  

1 comment:

  1. I love how he is standing on the blocks ;) Happy Birthday to Logan! I can't believe how much he looks like Eli!

    ReplyDelete