Today, the boys and I made our annual trip to Gust Brothers Pumpkin Farm to pick out Halloween pumpkins. We had plans to go last week with the Toledo Parents Group (TPG), but the weather was so cold and rainy, we opted not to. Then, we planned on going last weekend, but it felt like Winter instead of Fall, so again, we put it off. We're so glad we waited because today was absolutely beautiful! I discovered this farm last year when Colin and I went with some friends from TPG. We had such a great time and the owners are so sweet, I knew I wanted to come back the following year and make it a tradition for our family. In addition to having pumpkins, the farm also sells a variety of other gourds, cornstalks, hay bales, mums, fruit, and jams. They have pick-your-own pumpkins or you can choose from some already picked. They also have animals you can get up close and personal with like pigs, cows, sheep, goats, and bunnies. On the weekends, they offer hay rides. Today we just chose pumpkins from those already picked and enjoyed the gorgeous Fall weather.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment