Sunday, December 20, 2009
A Christmas Craft
All of my creative mama-friends inspired me to do a Christmas craft with Colin. I thought about possibly doing something with construction paper like a Santa head with cotton balls or a hand cut-out reindeer head or a paper chain. I went to Michaels looking for more ideas and found something even better - a wreath and a Christmas tree that came with stickers that Colin could decorate. Although we may still try to do one or more of the other crafts, I thought this would be super fun for him because he could actually do the craft all by himself (something he's starting to enjoy more lately) and he loves stickers. I bought two so one could go on each of the boys' bedroom doors. Colin got to choose who got which - Colin chose the tree for himself and the wreath for Eli. He is so proud that his artwork is part of our holiday decorations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Bravo Colin!
ReplyDelete