Thursday, April 29, 2010

Visiting The Toledo Museum of Art

Today the boys and I visited the Toledo Museum of Art and I'm kicking myself for not coming here more often - this place is a gem! They have an awesome family center which consists of two rooms - one for playing and one for arts and crafts. In the arts and crafts room they have an area where kids can paint on their own and they also have different organized projects that change every week. Today, Colin got to make a horse and paint beads. He also painted a picture. Both boys enjoyed playing in the play room and I thought overall it was a really fun excursion, despite Eli screaming for probably 1/2 the trip...he was just a little tired and I think he wanted to paint too. This is definitely something we'll have to keep in mind for future rainy days.

1 comment:

  1. I love that place! I feel guilty for not being brave enough to take both girls there! What a cool horse Colin made :)

    ReplyDelete