Last Saturday, the boys and I attended Harrison Rally Day. It's an annual fair in honor of General William Henry Harrison. (The history is actually quite interesting. I'm just not interested in writing about it here.) It started off with a parade (which was a little long in my opinion, but the boys loved it) and after that there was tons of food, local business vendors, art/craft booths, and a children's area (which we avoided due to the utter chaos) to peruse. It's actually a pretty big event, yet Chris and I have not thought twice about attending it until this year. It was fun, but we didn't stay long because someone wanted to watch the UM football game... ;) That and the kids were ready for some down time. An extra bonus was that one of the families in Colin's preschool class was having a little get together beforehand and we got to swing by and meet some of the other parents in his class. Now I just have to set up some playdates. Here are some pictures of the kids enjoying the parade and eating tasty fair food.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment