Just trying to catch up on all our Halloween fun before we get too far into November. Eek!
This year when we carved pumpkins Colin got really into it. He usually doesn't like to get his hands messy but he dove right into it this year. He especially enjoyed helping pick out the seeds for me to roast. Of course, he never actually ate them but I thought they were yummy. This year we also let him help carve his pumpkin. He really liked that and was very proud of his creation. Surprisingly, Eli did not enjoy carving pumpkins this year. He wanted nothing to do with the gooey inards which is shocking considering how much he enjoys vaseline and other oozing substances. I personally was quite proud of the pumpkin I grew (Eli's)that wasn't quite entirely orange for Halloween but was close enough.
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment