Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Crafts Gone Wrong

So, in the days leading up to Halloween I was inspired by a couple friends who had blogged about Halloween crafts they had done with their children. Both projects seemed really easy and both involved paint so I felt like Colin would definitely enjoy them. My arch nemesis in both tasks were Colin's thumbs. I either failed to notice the placement or lack thereof that opposable digit. I'm sure most people would have picked up on that little detail, but I am apparently not most people. Needless to say, the projects didn't quite turn out how I envisioned them and Colin refused to redo either. At least he had fun making the jenky-looking things.

Ghosts (aka "White Handprints on Black Paper")
To see what this craft *should* look like, visit Scribble and Splatters.

Spider (aka, "The Crab")
To see what *this* project should look like, visit There Goes My Life.

2 comments:

  1. Lol! They look great, although I'm thinking instead of spooky written underneath your "spider" you should have written crabby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Amanda!

    ReplyDelete