Last weekend, I took Colin to an egg hunt at the home of one of the families in the Toledo Parent's Group. It was a little windy, but the rain stopped and the sun was out for all the fun outdoor activites. There were tons of eggs for the kids to find so everybody got a chance to fill their baskets. Colin was cracking me up because he shook every egg he found but if it didn't make a sound, he'd put it back. I kept trying to tell him that the eggs might still have a surprise inside even if they didn't make a sound (which they did), but he was convinced he only wanted eggs that rattled. He still found a ton and was quite pleased with his loot. In addition to the egg hunt there was a balance an egg on a spoon race, bubbles, tons of space to run around in, and of course, snack. I think it was good practice for the egg hunts he'll partake in this weekend.
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment