Sunday, February 12, 2012

Has it been a month?

I guess it has since Logan just turned 4 months. Ack - must blog about that too. Oh, how time flies! So, everyday I think to myself, geez, I should blog about what we've been up to and then once I get all 3 boys occupied or asleep, someone wakes up or wants to eat and the next thing I know it's 9:00 at night. And let's face it, by that time, all I want to do is sit on the couch, shovel food down *my* throat and stare at the TV until I feel motivated enough to walk back upstairs to go to bed. Yesterday I was lamenting to Chris about how this is the case and he encouraged me to bust out my computer and work alongside him while he does taxes and while we watch the Grammy's. So here I am. This is mostly going to be a photo dump since I keep getting distracted by neon-colored hair and Maroon 5 covering the Beach Boys, but I know one day I'll post an entertaining anecdote about my childrens' shenanigans.

Brother love. 

Getting out some energy and having Star Wars "pod" races on their bikes. 
Eli won!

Eli painting while Colin's at school. 

Logan caught a little cold.

 Thankfully he recovered quickly.

Star Wars!

I hope to post an update on Logan at 4 months soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment