Sunday, May 13, 2012

Logan is 7 months

I knew our little man was going through a growth spurt last month! He jumped up two pounds and one inch and is now 17.4 lbs., and 27 inches. Thankfully Aunt Kara brought us some bigger clothes last week so he's not busting out of everything anymore. In addition to getting a little chunkier, Logan has really taken to rolling all over the place. I can no longer leave him alone for more than 2 seconds if he's not strapped into something. He has gotten stronger at sitting up and is enjoying the view. He is babbling all the time and we're debating whether he has said his first word, da-da. I was so sure that he would say ma-ma first since that was one of his first babbles, but this weekend, he looked right at Chris and distinctly said "da-da". Dang it! Oh well, I guess he just wants to be like his brothers. His other big accomplishment is that he's now eating finger foods. I started him on puffs and he loves them so much I introduced Cheerios. He's doing a great job feeding himself and loves the independence. He's growing up so fast!

 

Already playing with swords - trying to keep up with his brothers.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment