Thursday, February 4, 2010

Beautiful Blogger


Ericka from Moore Family Blog nominated me for the beautiful blogger award. I feel so special! :) Thank you for sharing the love!

The Rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award.
2. Copy the award & place it on my blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award.
4. Share 7 interesting things about myself.
5. Nominate 7 bloggers (or a few less since I need to go to bed).

7 Interesting Things About Me

1. I used to *love* animals, but since having kids, not so much.

2. I used to love bloody and nasty things, but since having kids, not so much.

3. I used to love horror movies, but since having kids, not so much.

4. I used to go on real vacations (you know, the kind where just you and your husband jet-set to Mexico), but since having kids, not so much.

5. I used to go out to see movies in the theater, but since having kids, not so much.

6. I used to work in a office pushing paper and kissing booty, but since having kids, not so much. (Yesss!)

7. I never was a morning person and since having kids, I'm still not. ;)

Now, on to the nominations....

1. Jen at There Goes My Life

2. Kara at The Daily Life

3. Kendra at Kendraspondence

4. Cathy at The Goose and The Bear

2 comments:

  1. Are you regretting having kids??? Lol! Not so much ;-) Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instead of kissing booty you're wiping booty, and cute ones at that. Still a good trade!

    ReplyDelete