Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Snow Fun!

When we got back in town this weekend, I decided I had put off playing outside in the snow with Colin for long enough. The poor kid was bouncing off the walls from our long car ride and I didn't have Eli as an excuse because Chris was home and could occupy him. I was surprised by how warm it felt outside. Later I discovered that the temperature was only about 10 degrees colder than our coldest day in Florida. I don't know if I should feel excited that the temps are warming up in Ohio, meaning Spring is on its way, or sad that it was so chilly on vacation - let's go with the first one! :) While we played, Colin really wanted to build a sand castle, so we built a snow castle instead. He still insisted on calling it a sand castle, it was just made of snow. Ha! We also built a snowman family of four to represent all of us. The snow was perfect for packing and playing. Winter isn't always all bad.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I felt the same way...the temps weren't that cold here in Michigan with all the snow we got! I went out and built a fort with Drew last night. The others stayed in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the fam and "sand" castle :)

    ReplyDelete