Thursday, February 18, 2010
Downtown Disney
We visited Downtown Disney a couple times on this vacation. Once we went with Nana and Papa so the boys could pick out a toy and a pin. Colin chose a Lego garbage truck and a Handy Manny pin. Eli chose (OK, I chose for him) a glow worm and a sassy baby Donald Duck pin. Another time we went, just the four of us, to explore and play. We checked out the cool Lego creations at the Lego store, posed with the characters in front of the toy store and the pin store, walked along the water, and took Colin for rides on the carousal and the train. We had lots of fun!
Chris feels like I am often underrepresented in family photos since I'm the one usually taking the pictures. Hence why I am overrepresented in these shots. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment