Monday, August 16, 2010

Imagination Station

On Thursday, we decided to stay very local and check out Imagination Station in Toledo. I had been there once before when it was under the name COSI and when Colin was 9 or 10 months old. I remember thinking it was really fun and I considered getting a membership (until I found out it would be closing in a few months) because even as an infant, there was so much for Colin to do. Well, 2 1/2 years later we're back and it was even better than I remembered. Not only was the toddler room highly entertaining for the kids, but the big kid areas were super fun too! The kids had a blast watching a show about dinosaurs and digging for fossils, playing around with optical illusions, standing in hurricane-force winds, and playing with water. Oh, and they could have probably spent the entire day just in the toddler room dressing up as fire fighters or doctors, climbing in the tree house, and shopping in the grocery store. Maybe I'll still consider getting that membership.

No comments:

Post a Comment