Saturday, October 30, 2010

Colin's Pumpkin Party

Colin had a Pumpkin Party at school this week. The kids all dressed in their costumes and the parents were invited to watch a parade and listen to them sing a few songs. Colin was so proud to be the Engineer that day and lead the kids into the choir room. He didn't really sing, but he did do some of the motions. I think he had a little bit of stage fright. He was still really cute to watch. After the parade, the kids went back to their room for treats and more fun.

I have a 2 minute video that I hope to add to this post in the near future. I've tried to add it but I think the file is too big. I'm hoping that after shrinking it I will have more success. In the video, the kids are supposed to be trees and they're holding scarves which are their leaves. I took the video with my camera (which has very high resolution, hence the large file) because the camcorder wasn't working. I was bummed at first about the camcorder but I've since realized that our camera takes better video. I just wish I had figured out how to use it earlier in the program. I'll definitely be ready for next time. But for now, here are some pictures, and I'm moving on to finish carving our pumpkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment