Sunday, September 25, 2011

Apples and a Hay Ride

Today the boys and I met Grammy and Poppy at Erie Orchards to enjoy a beautiful Fall day. We started off by watching cider get made then enjoyed a taste along with some donuts. Next we moved on to their kiddie play area. The boys had a great time driving the little tractors all around the track and playing in the hay. They also got a chance to feed some animals. Then we headed out to the orchard on a hay ride. We each got to pick two apples before heading back to the parking lot. The kids had a great time and were sad to leave. I love that there are so many fun places to visit during the Fall. The big question is do we try to head back to this particular orchard later in the season or do we try to hit up as many different orchards as possible. Decisions, decisions! I know, tough life. :)

 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! I love fall! Hope you are feeling good- only a few more weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That deer was so cool! "Pee wee" What a fun place, huh? Love the hay area! Great pics, looks like they had a blast!

    ReplyDelete