This week I took the boys to a local metropark to run off some energy and I think we've found a new favorite place to visit. After playing on the playground for awhile, we hopped on one of the nature trails and took a walk. The boys were simply fascinated with the woods and loved pointing out all sorts of random details. Colin was intrigued by all the little cabins (although he seemed to think that there were dead bodies in all of them) and Eli loved looking for animals. We had a really cool opportunity to check out nature up close and personal when we walked by 2 deer who were maybe 5 yards away from us and who just watched us as we took pictures and the boys tried to be calm and quiet. I'm looking forward to taking the boys for more walks this Fall as the leaves change colors and I am definitely going to have to take advantage of getting them out of the house so they're not bouncing off the walls. I love finding these little jems of Ohio that are so close to where we live.
Saturday, September 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment