I think they were definitely worth the wait. Colin gave his to his teachers and Eli made some for Nana & Papa and Grammy & Poppy.
On Day 13 we did a snowman craft.
On Day 14 I thought we needed a little more sugar in our lives so we made Rice Krispie treat Christmas trees. I really like what the M&M's do for the Rice Krispies!
On Day 15 we visited Santa at the Sylvania Historic Museum. We love going here. The wait is never long, you get to wait inside, and it's free! Plus the kids love looking at the Christmas decorations in all the different rooms and checking out the dollhouses upstairs. This is our first year with no tears. I think we might be back to tears once Logan is more aware next year!
On Day 16 we attended Colin's preschool Christmas program. It was so cute and it was amazing to see how much more confident he was this year compared to last year. He actually sang this year and recited the poems and prayers. He did the dance movements and even tried to get his classmates to participate more.
Our little Wise Man
Day 17 was an epic fail - I might need to avoid the dollar section at Michael's next year. I bought water color ornaments for the boys to paint. Unfortunately, when you added water to the ornaments, the color dissipated instead of intensifying and the boys quickly lost interest.

No comments:
Post a Comment