Sunday, December 11, 2011

Logan is 2 Months Old

At 2 months, Logan is becoming a very expressive baby. He's very happy most of the time and loves to get our attention by cooing and smiling, but when he's mad, the whole house knows it! He will turn his head to find his brothers whenever he hears their voices. He enjoys their antics to get him to smile and loves to watch them perform for him. He still hates his carseat and tummy-time but is starting to enjoy his swing and bouncy seat (thank goodness!). He is my biggest spitter of the three and if I don't have a burp cloth on my shoulder, I am guaranteed to get hit. Actually, even if I do have a burp cloth on my shoulder, I'm guaranteed to get spit-up on me at least once a day. Our little Logan has a tendency to aim anywhere the burp cloth is not and I've currently given up changing my shirt unless it's soaking wet, which doesn't happen as rarely as I wish. At his doctor appointment, little Logan weighed in at 11 lbs., 4 oz. and is 23 inches long. He's still in size 0-3 month clothes and size 1 diapers, but I think he'll be moving up in sizes by Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment