We did a few more fun things the last few days before Christmas. We attended Lights at the Zoo and the weather was *amazing*. Last year I remember it being so cold I wasn't sure I wanted to bring Logan this year, but the temperature hovered right under 50 so it was perfect! That, of course, still didn't stop us from dressing our little man in a head-to-toe snowsuit that he couldn't move in.





The boys were instructed one day to give their Mama & Daddy special holiday back rubs. Eli completely ignored that activity and Colin gave Chris and I three-second, finger-tip rubs. Needless to say, I think that was their least favorite activity of the month. The boys wrapped their cousins' gifts one day and had a blast choosing the paper, tags, and bows that went with each. We made Christmas cookies one day and I have to admit that after years of making sugar cut-out cookies, I still can't get it right! My cookies always end up looking like bloated versions of what they should be and I have yet to make an icing recipe that I love. Thankfully the boys thought they were delicious and it was so fun watching their different personailities reflected in how they frosted the cookies.
We celebrated Christmas at Nana & Papa's house!
The boys have been enjoying their gifts...
On Christmas Eve we drove around our neighborhood to look at Christmas lights and read
Twas the Night Before Christmas. The boys also opened their new Christmas jammies and had fun leaving a note and snack for Santa.
Of course Eli & Colin had a great time opening gifts this morning and reading Santa's letter! It looks like they were on the "nice" list this year.
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment