I realize even before listing these that they're not nearly as cute or funny when written down as they are when Colin says them. I just can't capture the intonation of his sweet little voice or the hilarious hand gestures he always uses. But I still wanted to document them. I love this kid's personality. He makes me laugh everyday.
* That's too weird.
* Kick it, dudes!
* It's perfect!
* Me tried - nothing came out.
* Old MacDonald; hey, hey, hey.
* Oh, I see.
* OK, OK, OK!
* Let's do it, dudes!
* No take my picture - bad hair day.
* Not too bad.
* Don't worry.
* Come (pronounced as tum) on!
Very cute. What a big boy he's getting to be!
ReplyDeleteI love the No take my picture...bad hair day! Way too cute! Can't wait to spend the week together in Florida!
ReplyDelete