A couple weeks ago, I commented on how Eli went from barely rolling over to pushing up on all four's, rocking back and forth, and crawling all in a week after his last surgery. Well, since Christmas he has now learned how to pull himself up on *everything*, has started cruising along *everything*, and has also started letting go to try to get to other things (this he always fails at because he just falls down). Now, I know I don't remember everything about Colin 100% accurately, but I know he was never this daring. Good thing being nervous about my non dare-devil child has me already prepared with lots of ice packs and the knowledge that it's normal for head wounds to bleed profusely.
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

is this what i have to look fwd to if i have a son: stocking my cabinet with cold packs and stopping skull gashes? i would say madi has had her fair share of bumps and falls but thank god, no blood, except a bloody lip, doh!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures, such cute little boys! That new camera takes good ones!
ReplyDeleteSlow down Mr ELi! LOL So cute :)
ReplyDeleteHe just wants to catch up with big bro! There will be plenty of that in the years to come. Way to go Eli!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures and updates. Eli has been through so much in his short life that he is game for anything!!! Love you boys!! Nana
ReplyDeleteGo Eli Go!!
ReplyDeleteomg, so cute! I can't get over how much Eli looks like Kasey and your mom!
ReplyDelete