Thursday, January 7, 2010
Painting Time
Colin received lots of fun arts and crafts supplies for Christmas this year. The other day I decided to bust out some of his paints from Nana and Papa. He wanted to start with the brushes but after awhile I convinced him to try out the finger paints. He usually doesn't like messes, but I think he might be moving toward the dark side. ;) He had lots of fun and I'm looking forward to doing more crafty projects with him this winter when we're stuck inside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cute! He really looks like he's getting into the mess in the last one!
ReplyDeleteWhat a good mommy you are...I always hated a big mess...never allowed play-doh or paint in my house (only outside)...that's what preschool was for! It didn't help that we have carpet under the kitchen table!
ReplyDeleteColin, Nana loves your paintings!!! You are doing such a good job and look like an artist to me.
ReplyDeleteLove and Hugs,
Nana