Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 12 - Gifts for Teachers

Today I had Colin help me choose gifts for his teachers. I want to make sure he understands that Christmas is not just about receiving lots of presents from Santa. I want him to have just as much fun (if not more) giving to others. Originally I wanted him to be more involved with wrapping and giving gifts to the families our parent's group sponsored this year, but the season is busy and I had to squeeze that in while the kids were unavailable to help. As for his teachers, Colin had lots of ideas including Toy Story toys, the Cars movie, and sleds. Thankfully he agreed on a compromise and we're going to make home-made fudge.
We also got a chance to play outside in the first big snowstorm of the year. Here's some pictures of the boys' rosy cheeks after we came inside. I don't think I'm going to be able to get away with only going out once this year. I better invest in some seriously warm winter-weather gear!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment