Today we made peppermint play dough. It was very easy to make, smelled delicious, and the boys had a great time helping cook it up. They really love helping me in the kitchen. Well, I think what they really like is the opportunity to stand on the chairs! After it was done, Colin had fun playing with the play dough and pretended to make pizza and cookies. Eli, on the otherhand, wanted nothing to do with it and ran away. I did get one shot of the two of them near the play dough so it at least kind of looks like they're both having fun. :) Really Eli's eyeing the dough like it's about to jump out at him and he ran off about 2 seconds after I took the picture.
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I heart making peppermint play dough!
ReplyDeleteP.S.- Grace is impossible to get a picture of too!