Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 3 - A Letter to Santa

Our Day 3 activity was writing a letter to Santa. I thought the kids would be excited about this one. Last year, Colin had a blast writing to Santa and for the last several weeks he has been pouring over every catalog that enters our house pointing out everything he wants. Well, I was half wrong. It was like pulling teeth to get Colin to participate and I did resort to telling him that if Santa doesn't know what you want, you might not get anything. Yes, I can be an evil, horrible parent. I know. Well, that did it and he got down to scribbling what he wanted and later dictated to me a few additional items. Surprisingly after he was done and it was Eli's turn, he got very possessive about the letter and didn't want Eli to write on it. Gosh, I sure love the 3's.


Eli, in contrast to Colin, had a blast writing his part of the letter to Santa and cried when it was time to put the markers away. Of course, this was after he had started writing on our walls for the split second my back was turned. I never had these problems with the other one. Maybe the moodiness isn't so bad. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment