The kids also loved it. Although I think Eli was a little frozen by the time we left, despite being dressed like the kid brother from "A Christmas Story". Colin was so excited to be out after dark and kept talking about how it was past his bedtime. Don't get me wrong, we were home before 8 PM so it really wasn't that much past his bedtime, but I didn't have the heart to tell him that. The only disappoinment was that Colin wishes he could have seen more animals. Thankfully we have that membership and can easily go back some time during the day to check out all his favorites.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Day 20 - Lights at the Zoo
Last night the whole family went to the Toledo Zoo's Lights before Christmas display. It was beautiful and so much fun to walk around and look at all the different lights. Every year since moving down here, Chris and I have talked about wanting to go, but this is the first year we've actually done it. We're hooked. And can I also mention that once again our zoo membership has proven to be one of the best investments we've made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow...beautiful lights! It sounds good in theory and looks good in pictures, but I don't know if I'm brave enough to be out there in the cold!
ReplyDelete